Campus Spotlight: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
This is part of our special feature on Public Health in Europe.
A spotlight on the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- “Health for the People and for the Person: An Interview with Dr. Nortin Hadler” by Hélène B. Ducros
- “Teaching as a Historian in Medical School” by Raúl Necochea López
- “Syllabus: History of Medicine from the Patient’s Point of View” by Raúl Necochea López
- “Syllabus: Taxes, Bans, & Burgers: Global Food Policy and Obesity Prevention” by Lindsey Smith Taillie
- “Syllabus: Health and Gender After Socialism” by Michele Rivkin-Fish
- “Syllabus: Living, Healing, and Dying in Russia” by Michele Rivkin-Fish and Jehanne Gheith
- “Syllabus: Anthropology and Public Health” by Michele Rivkin-Fish and Mark Sorensen
- “Syllabus: Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Global Health” by Mike Fisher