Campus Spotlight: Bard College Berlin
Click here for an introduction by Agata Lisiak.
- “Syllabus: (IL)LEGAL: New Artistic and Curatorial Approaches to the History of Migration in Germany” by Marion Detjen and Dorothea von Hantelmann
- “Syllabus: Knit Happens” by Ariane Simard
- “Syllabus: Migration and Exile: Journey in Imperial Space” by Laura Scuriatti
- “Syllabus: Global Citizenship” by Kerry Bystrom
- “Syllabus: Lexicon of Migration: Teaching Migration Collaboratively Across Campuses” by Agata Lisiak
- “What is Europe Now?” by Wilma Ewerhart, Omar Haidari, May Keren, Jude Macannuco, and Mohamad Othman
Bard College Berlin is part of the Mellon-Funded Consortium on Forced Migration, Displacement, and Education.